A la carte services
In order to improve and personalise your trip, we offer you a range of ‘à la carte’ services on all Aircalin-operated flights.
The baggage franchise corresponds to the number and weight of the authorised items of baggage.
In increasing your baggage allowance online rather than at the airport, you will benefit from a 25% discount.
This service does not apply to oversized baggage. This service is available on all flights operated only by Aircalin.
Prices and booking
Prices for supplementary baggage of 23 Kg max.
Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port-Vila
6 000 XPF
8 000 XPF
Japan, French Polynesia
12 000 XPF
16 000 XPF
Only at airport
The price is per Kilo
1 000 XPF / Kilo
*For each country of origin, these prices are calculated at the daily exchange rate of the departure date.
- The prices indicated are valid from 01/08/2015 and are subject to modification.
- The prepayment for supplementary baggage service is only available on direct (no stopovers) Aircalin-operated flights (Aircalin tickets plus partner companies are excluded).
- The transfer of the service to another date and on the same itinerary is available at no extra charge (if the flight is eligible). If the service cannot be transferred to the new flight (a non-eligible flight), it will not be refunded.
- The prepaid supplementary baggage allowances cannot be transferred to another person.
- The prepaid supplementary baggage allowances cannot be refunded unless:
- Aircalin changes your flight and books you onto a flight not operated by Aircalin
- Due to operational constraints, your baggage cannot be transported on the planned flight
- The refunding conditions for prepaid supplementary baggage allowances are independent of the airline ticket conditions.
This paying service allows you to choose your Preferential Seat or your Plus Comfort Seat.
OUR SEAT COMFORT PLUS
Located next to the emergency exits, those seats provide you extra legroom.
For security reasons, Seat Comfort Plus is not accessible to:
- children (aged under 15)
- passengers who cannot understand security instructions given in English or French
- passengers who do not meet the physical requirements (passengers with reduced mobility, elderly passengers…) and cannot assist with emergency procedures if needed
- pregnant women
- passengers whose body mass would restrict access to an emergency exit
- passengers travelling with a pet in the cabin.
The company reserves the right to re allocate a passenger to another seat if if these security requirements are not met even after boarding and seat assignment.
OUR PREFERRED SEATS
Located in the front of the Economy cabin, you’ll be among the first to disembark from the aircraft and gain a precious time regarding arrival procedures.
Prices and booking
The booking of a Plus Seat is possible at the moment of booking and up to 30 hours before departure, on condition of availability.
There are 2 types of seats:
- comfort plus seat: offering extra leg space
- preferential seat: situated at the front of the aircraft, it will allow you to disembark more rapidly
Lines operated by Aircalin only
Comfort plus seats
Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port-Vila
3 000 XPF
4 000 XPF
Japan, French Polynesia
5 000 XPF
7 000 XPF
*For each country of origin, these prices are calculated at the daily exchange rates for the departure date
Seat Plus is only available on the Aircalin network on Aircalin aircrafts.
- The transfer of the service to another date on the same itinerary is available at no extra charge (if the flight is eligible). If the service cannot be transferred to the new flight, (a ineligible flight or unavailable seats), the service will not be refunded.
- Prices shown are valid from 06/17/2013 and are subject to modification.
- Pre-booking of a Seat Plus depends on the global availability regarding booked seats.
- Passengers wanting to seat next to each other but made separate individual bookings will need to book their Seat Plus individually. For confidentiality reasons, Aircalin cannot reveal the seat selected by other passengers on other bookings.
- Seat Plus pre-booking is entitled to one passenger and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Seat Plus pre-booking is not refundable, unless:
- Aircalin modify seat assignment for safety/security or operational reasons, even after boarding, and cannot re-seat on an equivalent seat.
- In case of operational re-shift and Aircalin cannot provide you an equivalent seat on the new scheduled flight
- Aircalin modify your flight and book you on a flight non-operated by Aircalin
- Pre-booking of a Seat Plus is non-refundable if we upgraded you in a superior cabin for operational or safety reasons.
- Reimbursement conditions for a Seat Plus are different from the flight ticket.
- In case of an aircraft switch, Aircalin will do its best to book you on the same or equivalent Seat Plus, according to the new availability. In this case, passengers won’t be informed before check-in but would be able to verify the reserved seat on their online booking.
- Passengers are still required to check-in before departure. This service is available on aircalin.com or at the airport.
- Passengers with specific needs will have to contact our booking centre directly so our staff could assign them an appropriate seat.
- Pre-booking of a Seat Plus cannot be fully guaranteed for obvious safety/security/operational irregularities reasons, even after boarding.
It is possible for you to book an extra adjoining seat for your personal comfort (for instance if you are corpulent), or opposite for medical reasons.
For your information, seat width is designed for a waistline of 135cm in economy class and 166cm in Hibiscus class.
In both cases, the second seat will be charged the same as the first one (less taxes).
Take advantage of our new program My Plusgrade.Make a bid, submit your offer and get the opportunity to upgrade in Business Class if you are in the lucky ones offered the chance to participate.
Maximum space and comfort
- Our capacious and comfortable seats will offer you a pleasant and relaxing flight.
- You will love the inventive menu ofmeals blending the scents and flavors of New Caledonia with gourmet French and international cuisine.
- Round off your meal with a fine wine from our selection of classic French renowned appellations.
- Dedicated Check-in and priority boarding.
- Prompt disembarkment and priority baggage check-in*
- Before your flight, relax in one of our lounges*
- Make us an upgrade offer for yourself and each passenger traveling under your booking reference, in the event you have been emailed an invitation to do so (14 days prior to your scheduled flight departure). IMPORTANT: not all flights are eligible and invitations are not sent to all passengers. You must enter your bid no later than 5 days (120 hours) prior to scheduled flight departure.
- If your upgrade offer is accepted, you will receive an emailed confirmation, no later than 24 hours prior to scheduled flight departure. You will also receive a newly-issued E-ticket mentioning the upgrade.
- Your Payment Card will only be charged once your offer is accepted.
We wish you Good Luck!
*IMPORTANT: baggage allowance will remain that of your initial Economy Class booking. Miles will be earned according to your initial Economy Class booking. **In Nouméa, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Papeete, Nandi, Tokyo and Osaka.
My Plusgrade Aircalin is only available to the passengers receiving an email offering them to make an offer on My Plusgrade Program. Not all flights are eligible and invitations are not sent to all passengers.
- The hereby General Terms and Conditions (hereafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to any upgrade request (hereafter referred to as a “Request”) made by you (hereafter referred to as “You”) to Air Calédonie International (hereafter referred to as “Aircalin”) in order to upgrade, for a given Aircalin flight, all passengers in the original booking from the cabin class in the original booking to a higher cabin class (hereafter referred to as an “Upgrade”) under the My Plusgrade program.
- You must be of legal age (18 years or older) and have the capacity to enter a legally binding contract. You will be deemed to have authority to act on behalf of and to bind all the passenger(s) included in the original booking to the hereby Terms and Conditions.
- You are only allowed to make one Request per flight booked on your ticket. The Request must always be made and paid for with a valid debit card or credit card. You will be deemed to have made a Request on behalf of all passengers included under your original booking reference (“PNR”). A minimum amount of money applies to each Request. Each Request is only valid for the mentioned flight and it represents the amount of money to be paid (in addition to the amount paid for the initial booking).
- Once You have submitted (directly or indirectly) your Request for PNR to Aircalin, your upgrade offer will be reviewed according to the hereby Terms and Conditions. You can send, change or cancel your Request at any time within a 5-day period (120 hours) prior to scheduled flight departure. If your Request has been accepted, You can no longer modify or cancel it and You are legally obligated to pay the amount of money that has been bid as part of your Request.
- Your Request will be deemed valid (hereafter referred to as a “Valid Request”) on the date it is sent to Aircalin and it will expire 5 days (120 hours) prior to scheduled flight departure. However, if you wish to cancel your Request, it will no longer be deemed a Valid Request. Aircalin may accept your Request at any time within the defined period of validity. If Aircalin accepts your Request, your debit card or credit card will immediately be charged the full amount of the bid that you have entered. In turn, Aircalin will issue You a receipt mentioning the upgrade. The total amount charged will include all taxes and fees that may apply to the upgrade. This total amount will be communicated to You as soon as You send your Request.
- Aircalin does not guarantee a specific seating for Requests which have been accepted. However if You have made, as part of your initial booking, a special meal request no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled flight departure, your special request will be extended to your upgrade. Your purchase of an additionnal luggage allowance done 30 hours prior departure will also be extended to your upgrade.
- Once your Request has been accepted by Aircalin and your debit card or credit card has been charged, you will not be entitled to any refund, credit or exchange, except under the following conditions:
- The flight for which your Request has been accepted (thereby granting you an upgrade) has been cancelled and Aircalin has transferred you to an alternative flight, in the cabin class of the initial booking. In such a case, the amount You have paid for the upgrade will be refunded to You. The payment card used to pay for the upgrade will be credited. Aircalin will have no further obligation towards You.
- Your Request has been accepted and You have been granted an upgrade, but You couldn’t be seated in the higher cabin class for reasons attributable to Aircalin, notably in the case of an aircraft change or if (in the case of connecting flights that are part of the same booking) You have missed the flight for which you were to be upgraded because the previous flight was delayed. However, no refund, credit or exchange will be granted to You if You cannot benefit from the upgrade because of reasons attributable to You, notably if You have decided to change flights or if You have missed your flight.
- Refund conditions for My Plusgrade are independent from conditions that apply to ticket fares.
- Approved refunds will be processed in the currency in which the Upgrade was paid.
- The fare terms and conditions that apply to the ticket initially booked by You will remain valid in the case of an Upgrade. This includes cancellation terms, modification fees, Miles awarded and baggage allowance.
- Aircalin reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to decide which flights are eligible for an Upgrade and to accept or reject your Request. Aircalin makes no representation guaranteeing that you will be able to benefit from an Upgrade, irrespective of seat availability in higher cabin class. Aircalin shall not be liable to You in case your Request is rejected.
- Aircalin’s decision shall be final and shall not result in any written messages or requests.
- Aircalin reserves the right to cancel or modify the hereby Terms and Conditions in its absolute and sole discretion and without notice. Except to the extent provided in the previous sentence, no modification or waiver shall apply to the hereby Terms and Conditions or be opposable to Aircalin, unless a written statement has been made by Aircalin (or by an authorized Aircalin agent) and published on Aircalin’s website www.aircalin.com. A cancellation will be deemed effective when statements concerning Upgrades, as well as pertaining Terms and Conditions, are withdrawn. You are responsible for checking on any modification of the hereby Terms and Conditions prior to making an Upgrade Request.
- Failure by Aircalin to exercise any of its rights will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the future performance of any of its rights, and your obligations with respect to such future performance shall continue in full force and effect.
- The hereby Terms and Conditions are subject to laws of New Caledonia. You are deemed to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of New Caledonia courts.
- Upon sending your Upgrade Request, You are deemed to have read and understood the hereby Terms and Conditions, to accept them and to be legally bound by them.
A LA CARTE MENUS
Turn your lunch or dinner on board into a true moment of pleasure
In Economy class, select your fee-based pick as a replacement for the menu of the day.
This menu will appeal to burger addicts, be they young or grown-up! Your menu includes a yummy dessert, cheese and snacks.
Price : 1 500 XPF / 13 EUR / AUD 19 / NZD 21 / 1 670 JPY / USD 13
Entree, fancy and generous salad, and fresh fruit salad as a dessert. Treat yourself to fine and tasteful cuisine.
Price : 1 800 XPF / 15 EUR / AUD 23/ NZD 25 / 2 000 JPY / USD 16
Around the World Menu
This menu will take you on a journey from entree to dessert. And to complement your meal, enjoy a glass of champagne as an aperitif. No doubt you're off to a great holiday!
Price : 3 000 XPF / 25 EUR / AUD 38/ NZD 42 / 3 335 JPY / USD 26
Treat yourself to a trip full of flavours, with a glass of champagne. An ideal opportunity to celebrate a birthday, surprise your travel companion, or simply turn your trip into a true time of celebration!
Price : 3 000 XPF / 25 EUR / AUD 38 / NZD 42 / 3 335 JPY / USD 26
- We regret to advise that this service is only available to passengers travelling in economy class, on a ticket bearing an Aircalin flight number AND in a flight operated by an Aircalin aircraft.
- This service is only available on flights serving hot lunch or dinner.
- The Around the World and Gourmet menus are only available on flights exceeding three and half hour.
- This service is not available on our Nadi and Wallis services.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, please enjoy in a responsible manner.
You can book your a la carte menu up to 48h before departure :
- upon purchase of your ticket on our website, in our call center or travel agency
- while connecting to your "MANAGE YOUR BOOKING" section on our website
Full list of ingredients included in each menu may vary according to seasonal requirements. Photos shown on our website are for illustration only and are not binding on the airline. Menu details are provided upon order.
1.1 - Against a top-up payment, Aircalin gives you the opportunity to select ahead of your trip the menu that you will be served in the economy cabin during your flight, on any destination except Nadi and Wallis. This optional service is called "A La Carte Menu": you will be invited to submit your choice when you book your flight or when you go to the section labelled "My reservation" on the Aircalin website (www.aircalin.com) up until 48 hours before boarding. Please note that our menu of the day and usual drinks are still available free of charge on board if you decide against the "a la carte" option.
1.2 - The a la carte menus served during the flight may differ slightly in quantity, taste or aspect to what was visually described or suggested in the photos and the presentation texts appearing notably on the Aircalin website. Some ingredients may be replaced by similar ones without prior notice. Photos shown on the website are for illustration only and are not binding on Aircalin.
1.3 - You cannot cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you want to transfer your order onto another flight, we suggest that you contact your travel agent or your Aircalin office no later than 48 hours before departure. Please note that the transfer of an a la carte menu is only possible on the basis of: same itinerary, same passenger, same point of origin and destination, flight operated by Aircalin, and only if the same menu is available on that flight. You cannot change your order once it has been placed.
1.4 - Aircalin is not in a position to provide a full list of ingredients for a la carte menus. If you suffer from food allergy or intolerance, we recommend that you do not select an a la carte menu. Any consequence resulting from intolerance or allergy to a specific food ingredient will remain your sole responsibility.
1.5 - The general terms and conditions of carriage are accessible on our website and are part of these conditions. We recommend that you carefully review them.
2 - Conditions and restrictions
2.1 - By ordering an a la carte menu, you explicitely declare that you have the legal capacity to contract, that you have read the present conditions of sale and that you agree to be bound by them.
2.2 - When you order an a la carte menu, you undertake to provide Aircalin with true information and to refrain from placing a reservation for which you would not meet the required conditions as set out in the present general terms and conditions of sale. Furthermore, you explicitely declare that you order for yourself or on behalf of another person in the name of whom you are allowed to act, this person being deemed to have read the general terms and conditions of sale and be bound by them.
2.3 - Passengers under the age of 18 are not elligible to the Around the World and Gourmet menus.
2.4 - The a la carte menu service is subject to availability. It could be that a limited number of a la carte menus are available on any given flight.
2.5 - You will not have the opportunity to order an a la carte menu once you are on board. Only orders placed 48 hours before the flight can be met.
3.1 - The a la carte menus are subject to pricing according to the type of menu; the pricing reflects the customer's choice at the time of ordering.
3.2 - Rates are shown upon reservation of the a la carte menus; rates are tax inclusive.
4 - Refund
4.1 - A la carte menus cannot be cancelled or refundable unless Aircalin could not meet your order which had been duly placed 48 hours before departure. Aircalin will make every effort to provide a la carte menus which have been ordered according to the present general terms and conditions of sale. However, for operational reasons relating to safety or security considerations and/or operating deficiencies, a la carte menus might end up being unavailable. Under these circumstances, a standard menu of the day will be served as a replacement of the a la carte menu you had ordered, and you will be elligible for refund. For this purpose, you will be asked to fill in the appropriate on-line application on our website (www.aircalin.com) under the section "Contact us" and send it to our customers service department.
4.2 - No refund will be issued if you fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
4.3 - If you pay for an upgrade to Business class, your menu purchase will be lost, unless you are in a position to transfer it to a future flight, according to the conditions set in 1.3 article.
5 - Claims
Any complaint regarding reservation, payment and/or delivery of a la carte menus should be directed to Aircalin; please fill in the on-line form in the section called "Contact us" on www.aircalin.com
Take off stress-free by opting for a travel insurance plan thanks to our partners Europ Assistance and CCA Assurances. Whether you are travelling near or far, protect yourself from unforeseen evetns : consider buying comprehensive multi-risk travel insurance : trip cancellation insurance, missed flights, impossible departures, impossible return trips, luggage and personal effects, travel accidents, people assistance, public liability.
The advantages of the Europ Assistance multi-risk product
Key points of assistance service
Comfortable sums to cover your costs notably for supplementary reimbursements of overseas medical costs
A wide range of services (extension of holiday, taxi fares…)
Coverage for all sporting activities (excepting competitions)
Many cases covered for early return (accident at home, hospitalisation of a professional replacement, a terrorist attack or natural disaster within 100 km of your destination…)
All the professional experience of EUROP ASSISTANCE at the service of your clients (since 1963, medical experts available 24/7, ISO 9001 certification, crisis management experience…).
Key points of insurance coverage
Missed flight (contribution to the purchase of a new ticket of up to 80% of the price of the initial ticket) impossible departure or return
Theft of sports equipment during the holiday covered as losses of expensive goods, for up to €1,000 per person insured (excluding fishing rods)
Delayed baggage delivery > 24h (purchase of basic goods for up to 29.833 xpf /€250)
Coverage of cost of reissue of identification documents in case of loss or theft (17.900 xpf /€150)
A comprehensive insurance service at an attractive price
|Return ticket price in XPF, tax inc.|
Optional multi-risk subscription in XPF,
|0 to 200,000||6,000|
|200,001 to 477,000||10,000|
|477,001 to 835,000||14,000|
|Return ticket price in €, tax inc.|
Optional multi-risk subscription in €,
|0 to 1,676||50,28|
|1,677 to 3,997||83,80|
|3,998 to 6,997||117,32|
For families: a 10% reduction is applicable from the third family member
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
On our website, when you buy a ticket site. If your flight is eligible, this insurance will be automatically offered when you buy your ticket online.
Terms for the subscription to the contract
Subscription with the purchase of the aircraft ticket
Subscription offered only for return flights
Maximum duration of the holiday covered => 90 consective days
Coverage of leisure or business journeys throughout the world (excepting war zones, etc.)
The insured persons must live in New Caledonia, French Polynesia or in mainland France.
Terms for the modification of the contract
The insurance contract can be changed but not reimbursed (except for a multi-insurance cancellation clause activated within 14 days)
The change is linked to the change in the aircraft ticket (change accepted by the Company)
What to do in case of …?
Need of assistance: In case of medical emergency, you must contact the local emergency services, then
Contact EUROP ASSISTANCE 24/7 at + 33 1 41 85 86 51
- Only services provided by (or with the agremeent of) EUROP ASSISTANCE will be covered.
Making a claim:
In case of cancellation of your flight, your must first:
then in the 5 days following the incident preventing you from taking your flight make the claim online on the website.
- For all other plans, notify
EUROP ASSISTANCE within 2 consective working days of the accident or incident.
FREEZE THE PRICE
Not sure if you want to book? Need to get your annual leave approved before making a booking? Thanks to "freeze the price" you can hold the price of the airfare you have selected for 72 hours for a minimal fee. Your stress-free holiday starts here !
This service allows you to ensure availability, and most importantly to hold the price of the airfare you have selected for 72 hours. You can then finalize (or not) your reservation once you have decided.
Of course, the option has an expiry date which is specified in the confirmation email you will receive.
HOW TO FREEZE THE PRICE
- Choose your flights on the Aircalin website
- If your itinerary is eligible, you will see the option "Freeze the price" on the flight selection page, on the "a la carte services" page or just before finalizing your payment.
- Click on "Freeze the price"
- Your booking is then placed on hold for 72 hours
- A confirmation email is sent to you
- Just before the option to freeze your price expires, a reminder email will be sent to you. If you are still interested you can finalise your reservation. If not, the reservation will automatically cancel when the 72 hour period expires.
without connexion with other companies
based on xpf, conversion according the currency of the of service usage
|Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Port-Vila, Wallis, Nadi||1 000 XPF||8 €||13 AUD||14 NZD||1083 JPY||20 FJD||1 000 VUV|
Japan, French Polynesia
|2 000 XPF||16 €||26 AUD||28 NZD||2058 JPY||40 FJD||2 000 VUV|
- You can hold the fare up to 4 days before the day of travel,
- The fee is charged per person, per booking inclusive of VAT and is non-refundable.
- Failure to pay within the 72 hours period will result in the booking being cancelled with no option of a refund and/or to rebook.
- The fee does not form part of your flight booking total.
- The service is only available on Aircalin bookings made via Aircalin.com
- This option is available on a route without connections with other companies.
HOW TO PAY MY FLIGHT TICKET
When you are ready to finalize your reservation you can :
- Find your reservation directly on our website.
- Click on the link "your booking" at the top right of our site
- Enter your name and your reservation number
- Then click on "Proceed to payment" to confirm and pay your reservation
- Retrieve your reservation through the confirmation or reminder email you received.
- Click on the link "Pay my flight ticket" from one of the mails you received.
- Then click on "Proceed to payment" to confirm and pay your reservation
TERMS OF SALE
OPTIONIZR, SAS, with its registered office at 9 Allée Claude Monet, 92300 Levallois-Perret, registered with the RCS of Nanterre under the number 810 583 260.
OPTIONIZR can be contacted at the following coordinates:
Telephone: 01.79.75.95.59 ;
Email address: email@example.com.
- APPLICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Customer declares, prior to the purchase of any Option, to have read these General Conditions and to accept them expressly.
The acceptance of the General Conditions is indicated by a checkbox at the time of purchase. Acceptance can only be full and complete. Any acceptance subject to reservation is considered null and void. The Customer who does not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions must not make an Option purchase on the Website.
« Client » means a buyer of one or more Options on his behalf.
« Expiration Date » means when an Option expires and from which it can no longer be exercised.
« Lifespan » means the period of time between the time an Option is purchased and its Expiration Date.
« Confirmation Email » means the e-mail received by a Customer following the purchase of an Option confirming his purchase and allowing him to exercise the Option or extend the Life of the Option (if this option can be extended).
« Option » means an option (as described in article 4 of these general conditions of sale) created by a third party vendor and generated by the Optionizr System.
« Optionizr » means the company Optionizr SAS as described in article 1 of these general conditions of sale.
« Optionizr Services » designate (i) Option (s) purchasing services from a third party seller's website by clicking on the Widget and exercising Options from the Confirmation Email.
« Website » means the website www.optionizr.com and / or any sub-domain of said site.
« System » means all the computer systems developed by Optionizr made available to third-party vendors, allowing them to create and sell Options.
« User » means a person using certain Optionizr services or visiting the Website without purchasing Option(s).
« Widget » means the visual icon representing the Optionizr brand or the option service, which can be visualized in various ways, presents the websites of third-party sellers and allows, with a click, access to an Option(s) purchase page.
An Option represents the owner's right to purchase a product or service (referred to as the underlying product or service) for a specified period of time at the same price and under the same conditions that were established at the time the Option was purchased. been bought.
By purchasing an Option, a person buys the right to acquire the underlying product or service for a specified period of time. It does not buy, in whole or in part, the underlying product or service. Unless otherwise stipulated by the third party seller, the price for the purchase of the Option comes in addition to the price for the purchase of the underlying product or service.
During the life of an Option, the purchase of the underlying product or service is reserved for it and the underlying product or service cannot, in principle, be sold by the seller of the Option to a third party. part.
- OPTIONIZR SERVICES
Following the purchase of an Option, the Client may choose (i) to exercise his Option in order to purchase the product or service underlying it, (ii) to let the Option expire, which will have as a consequence the disappearance of its right to purchase the underlying product or service at the price and under the conditions fixed at the time the Option was purchased, or (iii) to extend the Life of the Option, if such an extension is authorized by the third party seller.
a. Exercise of the option
Following the purchase of an Option from the website of a third party seller by clicking on the Widget the Customer receives a Confirmation Email. He can exercise his Option by clicking on the button indicating this feature found in the Confirmation Email, which will have the effect of bringing it back to a page of the website of the third-party seller creating the Option or to a page of payment generated by Optionizr so that it can finalize the purchase of the underlying product or service.
An Option may only be exercised by its owner who is the person who purchased the Option or for whom the Option was purchased. The Customer undertakes never to transfer a Confirmation Email to or to authorize the exercise of an Option by any third party and acknowledges and agrees that any exercise of an Option will be deemed to have been performed by the Client.
Following the purchase of an Option, the Customer may decide to allow the Option to expire and therefore not to purchase the underlying product or service. It suffices for it not to exercise the Option during its Life.
As long as the Option allows, the Life of the Option can be extended. The Option Lifetime can be extended by clicking on the button indicating this feature from the Confirmation Email, which will redirect the Customer to a purchase page from which it can extend the Duration. of Life of his Option.
- PRICE OF OPTIONS
All Options prices are inclusive of all taxes (VAT and other applicable taxes).
The prices and descriptions of the underlying products and services are indicated (in terms of content) on the website of the third-party seller creating Options on the date of purchase of the Option. They are indicated all taxes included, in the currency chosen by the seller third party creator of the Option, unless otherwise indicated.
Although purchasing the right to purchase the underlying product or service at the price and under the conditions set at the time of the purchase of the Option, it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with the third party seller Option if other fees may apply to the purchase of the underlying product or service, including but not limited to, delivery charges, customs ...
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the price of the underlying product or service at the time of the purchase of an Option is the price excluding taxes and acknowledges and accepts, therefore, that a third party seller cannot be held responsible the change in the price including tax of an underlying product or service in the event of a change in the tax rate chargeable on the price of the underlying product or service, between the moment the Option was purchased (or its Extended Life) and when it would be exercised.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that in the event of payment of the underlying product or service in a currency other than that of the Customer, the fluctuation of the exchange rate between the Customer's currency and the third-party vendor's currency between the time the Option occurs. has been purchased (or its Extended Life) and the time it would be exercised could have an impact on the price inclusive of the underlying product or service and that the third party seller cannot be held responsible for the change in price due to such fluctuation.
It is the Customer's responsibility to check with the third party seller that the underlying product or service can be delivered to its destination.
- AVAILABILITY OF OPTIONS
Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Options are created by the Third Party Vendors, who alone decide the Life of each Option and the price, the underlying products or services to which it applies and the timing of its selection. propose an Option. Optionizr cannot guarantee that an Option on an underlying product or service visible from the third party vendor's site will be available at any time or for the duration desired by the Customer or the User. In no event will Optionizr be liable for this.
At the time of purchase the Customer will be notified by email as soon as possible if any Purchased Options prove to be unavailable, and it will not be charged, or will be refunded, for the purchase of such Options.
Validation of the purchase of one or more Options by the Customer entails acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
The User wishing to buy an Option follows the following process in order to make his purchase from the website of a third-party seller. By clicking on the Widget, the Customer is redirected to the Purchase page of the Option where he can select the period for which he wants to buy it before clicking the button leading to the payment page.
8.2. Payment by credit card
After having selected the expiration date (s) for his / her Option (s), the Client checks his / her order. He provides his data to establish a receipt, the number of his credit card and the associated expiry date. He finally validates his / her purchases by clicking on the payment button. Payment is made through the payment provider chosen by Optionizr and whose name is indicated on the Website.
8.3. Default of payment
OPTIONIZR reserves the right to cancel any Options of a Customer with whom a payment dispute exists, particularly in the event of delay and / or default of payment.
- SECURITY OF PAYMENTS
To ensure payment security, OPTIONIZR uses the secure payment service Braintree. This service complies with the Security Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and is PCI Level 1 certified.
- REIMBURSEMENT AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The legal person who uses the services in the context of his professional activity has no right of withdrawal.
The Customer natural person who uses the services outside any professional activity recognizes that it cannot benefit from the right of retraction envisaged with the article L.221-21 of the Code of consumption, since the services proposed by Optionizr to the hereby constitute "leisure activities that must be provided at a specific date or period" and do not entitle the Customer to a right of withdrawal as provided for in Article L.221- 28 of the Consumer Code.
Once the price of the Option has been paid, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that he may not, under any circumstances, exercise any right of withdrawal or obtain a refund.
The reimbursement by the third party seller of an underlying product or service purchased following the exercise of an Option, may in no circumstances entail the reimbursement of the Option which constitutes a separate service.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE THIRD PARTY SELLER
In the event of exercising an Option during its Life, the third-party seller who creates and sells the Option has the obligation to sell the underlying product or service to the owner of the Option at the price and in the conditions which were fixed at the time of the purchase of the Option.
- ROLE OF OPTIONIZR
Optionizr acts as a broker between the Customer and the third party seller in that it makes available to the third party vendor the technical means and tools allowing him to create and sell Options through the Widget on the products and services they sell. Although Optionizr facilitates transactions through its System, allowing third-party sellers to create Options and sell them to Internet users, Optionizr is neither the buyer nor the seller of Options created by third-party sellers. Optionizr's liability is limited to the provision of its tools and means, as described herein, and to the linking of the Customer with the third party vendor, to the exclusion of all other services and in particular direct sales. Options and / or sale of products and services covered by an Option.
As a result, for the sale of Options created by third party sellers, a contract is formed solely between the Customer and the third party vendor. Optionizr is not a party to such a contract and assumes no liability arising from such contract or arising out of this sales contract and cannot be party to any potential dispute between them. Optionizr is neither the agent nor the agent of the third party sellers. The third party seller is solely responsible for the sales of the Options he creates and the claims or any other problem arising or related to the sale of such Options and the effects they produce, between him and the buyer.
- RESPONSABILITY OF OPTIONIZR
Optionizr will make its best efforts, in the terms of an obligation of means, to ensure the availability of Optionizr Services. However, Optionizr does not guarantee the Client that:
- Services, subject to constant research to improve performance and progress, will be completely free of defects, errors or defects;
- The services are standard and not proposed for the sole purpose of the Customer according to his own personal constraints, specifically meet the needs and expectations of the Customer;
- The Website will operate uninterruptedly, Optionizr reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to services for maintenance reasons, or add a new feature or offer a new service. Optionizr will endeavour to limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions or limitations.
- The services will operate uninterruptedly, Optionizr can in no way be held responsible for disturbances or failures of the Internet or telecommunication network, and more generally that would have their origin in circumstances that are external to it or due to force majeure.
Subject to these reservations, Optionizr may be held liable under ordinary law for the direct damages suffered by the Customer as a result of a breach of its contractual obligations as defined herein. When the Client is a professional using the services in the course of his activity, he acknowledges and accepts that Optionizr is not responsible for (i) losses that have not been caused by any fault on his part, or (ii) commercial losses (including but not limited to loss of profit, profits, cont