Partnerships and sponsorings
Being an integral part of the local socio-economic landscape, Aircalin fulfills its role as an ambassador for New Caledonia in each partnership or sponsorship it builds with local actors.
The Company aims to facilitate the development of a project, an event, or an action by logistical support or aid with transport.
In this way, partners support the Company’s values, offer publicity for its products or services, or for the New Caledonia destination.
Aircalin offers support in areas as diverse as sport, culture and the arts, sustainable development, charity work, and often on an international scale.
Certain categories of projects are excluded from the Aircalin partnership policy:
- projects that clash with the Company’s values or present a risk to its public image
- projects of a political or religious nature
- projects related to dangerous activities, or forbidden by the law
- private or personal initiatives.
Send us a request
Would you like to send us a request for a partnership or sponsorship?
You can send a description of your project to our email address: email@example.com or to our postal address: Aircalin, BP 3736, 98846 Nouméa Cedex
- The name, and a description, of the organising body
- Administrative or legal documents proving the existence of the body
- A description of the event: place(s), date(s), logistics…
- The partners already involved in the event
- The planned communication for the event (visuals, media)
- The budget for the project
- The target public, the number of people expected,
- What you expect from Aircalin
- What you can offer Aircalin
- The contact details of the person in charge of the project
Each request will be studied. Aircalin will provide you with a response within approximately three weeks.
Our principal partners
Among the numerous partnerships that Aircalin supports, we can quote :